How our LS Retail consultants can transform your business
- Project management
- Implementation & deployment
Retail, hospitality and forecourt all have specific operations and requirements from the head office to the points of sale. Our consultants will:
- Pinpoint the needs along the chain with Fit/GAP analysis
- Identify solutions to those needs
- Design a system and create an implementation strategy
- Document processes and areas for both standard solutions and customized systems.
Are customers facing long lines at points of sale? Or perhaps guests are asking for a seamless booking, food ordering, and reservation system. Our consultants know how to hone LS Retail products to:
- Give the best functionality
- Tailor functions to each customer’s needs
- Test a system for optimal performance
- Create, run, and document evaluations for all functions.
A gas station bringing together retail, foodservice and pump control in one software; an omni-channel retailer ; a resort looking to integrate food service, gift shops and spa treatments – each has its own needs that we can fill by:
- Suggesting appropriate ERP and POS enhancements
- Advising on employing new solutions
- Customizing current and new LS Retail products.
Unified management means a better outcome for your implementation. Our team can give you a hand as management leads or as support during each phase of the project:
- Initiation: from developing a business case, to feasibility studies, to phase reviews.
- Planning phases: creating plans to manage resources, finances, communication, risks, quality control and more.
- Execution: ensuring the project goes according to plan in terms of times, costs, quality, and internal acceptance.
- Closure: delivering the project to the end.
Different industries require different training strategies. We offer everything from partner certification with LS Academy to in-depth training on specific LS Retail products. Our trainers
- Design courses specific to your needs
- Create teaching materials based on actual issues
- Develop individualized testing scenarios.
Implementation & deployment
A loss of sales or a break in services at implementation and deployment can spell disaster. Our consultants ensure resilient software solutions from the start through:
- Data migration
- Setup and testing
- Installing software in the head office, points of service, and everywhere in between
- On-site guidance and support when the project goes live.