From the very start of its operations, EDEA employed state-of-the-art technology that would facilitate day-to-day tasks and inform decision-making. At some point in their journey, the company realized they needed a platform that could centralizing all the stores’ data, thus giving them better control over their operations. They began looking for a software system that could be adapted to their business processes without having to sacrifice stability or innovation. Finally, the solution had to be aligned with the latest global trends in retail.
After conducting an in-depth search for international retail software vendors that had experience with such projects, EDEA selected Intelligent Systems for the implementation of LS Central, a specialized retail software solution that extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP. This unified software could cover the full scope of EDEA’s business operations.
With LS Central, EDEA’s data is now unified, and all information is delivered immediately after having been collected. Management can clearly see the performance of all their stores.
Other benefits include:
- Effective vendor performance management. The store staff at EDEA has a strict schedule about product orders and deliveries by suppliers, so it was imperative that the system would help them analyze suppliers' performance. With LS Central, they can now select the most reliable and accurate companies to work with, based on historical data in the ERP system.
- Flexible pricing. EDEA now monitors product categories regularly and adapts pricing to customer demand. Additionally, the solution provides the retailer type. And with the help of Dynamics Mobile, employees can easily manage them regardless of their devices’ connectivity status.
- Easy-to-use Point of Sale. “[…]The store staff immediately applies current promotions. They process item replenishment without manual data entry or human error. Label printing is automated and handled by mobile devices,” says Svilen Alexandrov.
- Self-checkouts. One of EDEA’s proudest achievements within their partnership with Intelligent Systems is their latest store’s self-checkout kiosk. It allows customers to conclude their transactions on their own without having to wait in line or be assisted by a cashier. As the kiosks are connected to the ERP system, all data is uploaded to the solution at once. This has optimized EDEA’s checkout process, differentiated them from their competition and provided customers with more options for their shopping experience.
- Improved inventory management. The result was an increase in sales volume and revenue.
- Loyalty. Incentives like promotions, vouchers, loyalty programs and more have helped grow customer loyalty in the EDEA stores.