Information we collect
LS Retail may collect data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience possible with our products and services. LS may collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us. LS Retail collects your name, job title, company name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, personal and company demographic information (such as your company software application, version, user usage and occupation), and any other information you provide to us on our Website.
- Information We Get from Others. LS Retail may get information about you or your company from other sources. LS Retail may add this to information LS gets from this Website.
- Information Automatically Collected. LS Retail automatically logs information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, LS Retail logs your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
- Web Beacons. LS Retail may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Website or in our emails. LS Retail uses Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. LS Retail also uses Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Use of personal information
LS Retail uses your personal information as follows:
- LS Retail uses your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- LS Retail uses your personal information to communicate with you, respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- LS Retail uses your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- LS Retail uses your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- LS Retail uses your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- LS Retail may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- LS Retail uses your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of personal information
LS Retail may share personal information as follows:
- LS Retail may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let LS share personal information with 3rd parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to those 3rd parties’ privacy policies.
- LS Retail may share personal information when LS does a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- LS Retail may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- LS Retail may share information to comply with laws in the countries where we operate.
- LS Retail may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- LS Retail may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- LS Retail may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- LS Retail may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
To the extent LS Retail and others have mutually executed non-disclosure agreements in effect then certain data collected from this Website will not be covered by such agreements.
Security of your personal information
LS Retail strives to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. LS Retail has implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and bad actors may defeat our security, LS Retail therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, LS RETAIL DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. BY VISITING LS’ WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
LS Retail ehf.ATTN: Marketing DepartmentHagasmari 3201 Kopavogur, Iceland
Any use of the website: https://www.lsretail.com (the “Website”), is subject to the following terms. By using the Website you agree to these terms. Do not use or view this Website if you do not agree to these terms. These terms were last revised on: 22 May 2018.
All text, graphics, logos, icons, images and other content contained on the Website as well as the selection and arrangement thereof are the exclusive property of LS Retail or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Content made available to you on this website may contain images or other pictorial or graphic work licensed to LS Retail by 3rd parties. By downloading or accessing this content you expressly agree that your rights to use that content are limited and that you may only use this content on LS Retail’s behalf, i.e. with the sole purpose to promote LS Retail, and that you have no additional rights to the work, as set forth in the following license terms: https://en.fotolia.com/Info/Agreements/StandardLicensehttps://unsplash.com/license.
LS Retail’s Website is not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.