LS Retail has been awarded one of Iceland's Exemplary Companies of the Year in the category large-size companies.
Fifteen companies received the title Company of the Year 2019, five in each size category. In 2019, there have been a total of 114 companies taking part in the survey to determine the winners.
Employees of each company were asked to evaluate several key factors in the work environment, including:
- Management: do employees feel that the workplace is well managed and trustworthy?
- Salary terms: Are employees satisfied with their salaries?
- Work situation: Safety, technology, lighting, noise, food and coffee facilities, etc.
- Flexibility: The scope for vacation, retirement, and co-ordination of work and family life.
- Job independence: Initiative in work, perspective, goals and self-confidence.
- Company image: Experience of employees of general discussion about the company.
- Satisfaction and pride: Are employees proud of their workplace and feel good at work?
- Equality: Do everyone have equal opportunities, regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, beliefs or beliefs?
A grade was awarded for each component, from 0 to 5, with 5 being the highest score.
LS Retail strengthened its position from last year, receiving a score of 4.44. All of the company's ratings increased, including the trust in the management, employee satisfaction and pride in the workplace.
For more information (in Icelandic) check out: https://www.vr.is/kannanir/fyrirtaeki-arsins-2019/fyrirtaeki-arsins-2019/