Cosmos Sport SA is a family-owned Greek company selling branded sportswear. The company runs 22 physical and online stores and employs over 250 staff members who share a love for sports and a passion for innovation. The brand’s online store, www.cosmossport.gr, was awarded for three consecutive years best online sports shop in the country. Notably, Cosmos Sport has been the first large Microsoft Dynamics ERP installation using the Azure infrastructure.
Looking for a system that supports international growth
Cosmos Sport has ambitious expansion plans inside and outside Greece. However, the company’s legacy system was limiting the possibilities of growth, especially abroad. Cosmos Sport started looking for a retail solution that could support their expansion strategy in local and foreign markets. The company selected the LS Retail software solution as its new retail system. The software solution was implemented by Real Consulting, an LS Retail certified partner.
From three webstores to one
At the time of the implementation, Cosmos Sport was operating three different online shops which had to be integrated to the central retail system. This created major challenges for the implementation team. The integration was successfully achieved by using LS Retail software’s web services. As a result, the three separate e-shops are now managed by the system as one webstore.
An improved experience for customers and employees
Cosmos Sport has already seen a number of benefits deriving from the implementation.
- The three e-shops are now integrated to the central retail system, making their management simpler and quicker.
- New locations can be deployed quickly with the new system.
- LS Retail software’s loyalty management tools have enabled Cosmos Sport to reward returning customers.
- Cosmos Sport can now offer a superior in-store mobile experience to customers.
- Employees are now able to manage inventory on mobile devices.
- The LS Retail software solution can be used online or offline. In the latter case, the system then takes care of synchronizing all data.
The retailer was also very happy with the service they received from their implementation partner. “Real Consulting is helping us significantly at every step of the implementation project, proving to be a very knowledgeable provider of LS Retail software solutions,” says Michalis Tsiknakis, CEO at Cosmos Sport. “Real Consulting has demonstrated the ability to deliver more than just a software implementation, and their support has become an essential part of our operations,” he concludes.