Both LS Retail and adidas have been reinventing and enhancing the shopping experience for decades. The collaboration between the two companies is based on a matching view of the future of retail, one where the customer experience is at the heart of technological change and innovation.
Today, adidas uses LS Retail solutions to run 1400 stores and 4800 POS globally.
The omni-channel customer experience is at the heart of future strategies for both adidas and LS Retail. LS Retail is working on functionalities built around increasing mobility and personalization, from stock management on handheld devices to personalized product recommendations using Artificial Intelligence.
The world-class shopping experience adidas offers is also possible thanks to LS Retail, which has helped adidas reach its goals and optimize its retail landscape with:
- Continuous system enhancement, with multiple yearly releases;
- High usability: the self-explanatory menus make basic staff training easy and fast;
- Deep process understanding of the business environment from the LS Retail IT team;
- Prioritization of releases from a global retail point of view;
- High levels of customization available;
- Extreme flexibility: the system can react easily and quickly to market requirements and changes;
- High-quality support: the LS Retail team guarantees honest, open and fact-based discussions, which help drive change and achieve results fast and effectively.
Thanks to LS Retail, today adidas can manage its business more efficiently and serve its customers better with:
- Auto-replenishment function: what used to be done with manual processes has now been automated;
- e-commerce integration: adidas customers can now check available in-store items on the e-com page;
- Mobile inventory: in-store employees can perform real-time stock checks on tablet devices;
- Stockroom requests: staff can use the inventory app on mobile POS to send an item order to the queue. The order gets picked up by another employee and the item taken to the shop floor, straight to the customer;
- Training mode, allowing to switch between normal and training mode on the POS to train staff efficiently for all the daily operations;
- Various types of customization to comply with local legal and fiscal requirements, for example through the creation of specific fiscal invoices that may be required by local authorities.
The collaboration keeps on growing. "We want to unlock new opportunities. One of them is LS Pay, LS Retail's Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) software solution. Until now, our focus was on e-commerce, but we need to make sure that we have a seamless customer journey in retail too," says Nabila Rahim, Senior Product Owner at adidas.
adidas’ strategy for the upcoming years will be around standardization and harmonization. One of the immediate values is to speed up the development implementation. "With any changes that will come, whether it is a pandemic or whatever else, we will always be faster to adjust and deliver,” says Rahim.
Nabila Rahim is very satisfied with the results of the collaboration: "With LS Retail, we know we have a state-of-the-art POS solution. Our long-term implementation partner TSO-Data have been giving us the expertise and supporting in ramping up the team in the projects. The collaboration is there to stay."
In retail there are constantly new trends to study and watch out for, including omni-channel strategy. Having the customer at the center of your retail business is vital for success. LS Retail can easily support your growth strategy, help meet demands and deliver results.
There are over 1400 adidas stores around the globe running LS Retail solutions.