LS Retail will attend Directions EMEA 2022
Directions is the largest independent community of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partners. Directions EMEA brings together over 4000 developers, implementers, technical experts, sales, marketing and executive/owner representatives from Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
Directions EMEA 2022 will take place in Hamburg, Germany on November 9th – 11th, 2022.
Directions is an excellent opportunity for Business Central Partners to:
- Learn about the latest developments from the Microsoft teams and future roadmap for Business Central.
- Stay up to date on new tech requirements, sales policies, and business strategies.
- Discover innovative extensions from other partners to improve one’s offering.
Come meet us!
The LS Retail team will be attending sessions and speaking, too! Meet us to learn about our LS Central and LS Express unified platforms, and find out how these solutions can strengthen your solution portfolio and help you gain business in the retail, pharmacy, hospitality, and F&B industries.
Our team at Directions
- Carsten Wulff, Vice President Europe
- Dadi Karason, Chief Technical Officer
- David Joyce, Solution Sales Executive
- Giada Pezzini, Vice President Marketing
- Gudrun Olafsdottir, Product Director
- Gunnar Ingimundarson, Chief Consulting Officer
- Gunnar Orn Thorsteinsson, Product Director
- Hilmar Vilhjalmsson, Product Owner
- Joerg Schmikale, Lead Consultant
- Johann Thorlaksson, Regional Director
- Kristjan Johannsson, Chief Commercial Officer
- Martin Kleindl, Product Director
- Matthias Matthiasson, Product Director
- Nuno Pascoal, Developer
- Peter Vach, Vice President Partner Operations
- Petur Thor Sigurdsson, Product Director
- Sigurdur Ari Sigurjonsson, Business Dev. Director
- Sven Kappe, Senior Sales Executive
- Unnur Askelsdottir, Solution Lead
- Urdur Anna Bjornsdottir, Consulting Manager
- Waddah Laham, Vice President MEA & India