As their operations expanded, Tokyo Sushi realized that they had outgrown their software setup. Before implementing LS Central, the company used many different software solutions, and they found it impossible to consolidate data. Tokyo Sushi started researching a comprehensive solution that could support their operations.
LS Retail certified partner Tenging recommended LS Central for restaurants, a unified restaurant software that extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP with F&B specific functionality. LS Central for restaurants is a unified solution that covers restaurant processes, retail sales, inventory, back office and member management within a single platform.
Tokyo Sushi took advantage of the slowdown caused by the Covid-19 pandemic to implement LS Central. Tenging managed to deploy the new solution in record time, and in time for the restaurants reopening to guests.
Benefits of LS Central
Tokyo Sushi now has a powerful, highly scalable solution that will enable them to easily open even more branches. The company already sees the benefits of a unified software:
- They can manage all of their locations from a central place, where they can edit menus, prices, and keep track of activity in real time.
- They can manage recipes across the organization effectively.
- They can let restaurant guests place their order on self-service kiosks which run on LS Central software.
- They can offer online orders on the eCommerce using the same software.
- They have decreased transaction time.
- The Kitchen Display System (KDS) speeds up production time, and enables kitchen staff to prioritize orders according to whether it is an eat-in or takeaway order and how busy the kitchen is.
- Customers can choose from a variety of delivery and ordering options.
- The new system has freed up staff, giving them the time to be more attentive to customer needs, significantly improving both customer and employee satisfaction.
- They have access to reliable business information.
Tokyo Sushi feels the investment in new technology was worth it. “LS Central provided us with one unified solution, covering restaurants, our eCommerce with web orders, self-service kiosks, and member management. And it did not require us to do any integrations,” says Sigridur Maria Hilmarsdottir, Chief of Customer Service at Tokyo Sushi.
Having experienced the benefits of digital transformation, Tokyo Sushi is keen to continue that journey. Supported by Tenging and LS Central, they know they will be able to open new outlets easily and quickly.